FBLook | Facebook + Outlook = FBLook
- Update your Facebook status directly from Outlook.
- Set your status to the name of the song you're playing in iTunes or WMP.
- See your friend statuses.
- See notifications of new Friend Requests, Messages, Invites, Pokes, etc..
Configuration and Setup
After you install FBLook, you will have to tell Facebook that you want to allow FBLook to access Facebook on your behalf.
Facebook has a fairly intricate way of doing that, which will require you to flip between Outlook and the browser a few times.
After you click FBLook's "Login to Facebook" button, FBLook will display several messages to guide you through the process.
That process consists of three or four steps. But don't worry; you'll have to do that only once.
After you login and tell Facebook that you allow FBLook to update your status, it will be smooth sailing.
As always, let us know if you have any questions.
Give us your feedback
Why did we build FBLook? Because Facebook is fun and we build Outlook products for a living. So we thought why not throw them together and see what happens. What do you think? FBLook is still a very young product. We would love to hear your questions, comments, suggestions, praises, rants... We'd like to hear from you!
FBLook System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 with the latest Service Pack.
- Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 with the latest Service Pack.
- FBLook does NOT work with Outlook Express.
Coming soon. OpenLook.
- Johan V.
MORE USER TESTIMONIALS