If you are a Microsoft ® Outlook ® user,
you probably have it open all the time.
Now you can have a fully-featured, powerful Twitter client at your fingertips without having to open any other applications.
TwInbox seamlessly integrates Twitter into Outlook.
It is a perfect Twitter client for any Outlook user, from a Twitter newbie to a business professional.
Follow @TechHit on Twitter to receive update notifications.
- Update your Twitter status directly from Outlook.
- Receive your Twitter updates in Outlook.
- Archive, manage, group and search your tweets the
same way you manage your email (details).
Search, track keywords. TwInbox will automatically download ALL tweets matching the keywords you specify, even if you are not following the tweet sender.
This feature is perfect for keeping up to date with the Twitter buzz on your name, brand, interests, etc.
- Group tweets by sender, topic, etc using the Search feature.
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts.
- Upload and post picture files and Outlook email attachments.
- See new tweets at a glance (details).
- Assign custom folder and categories to new messages.
- Use "Reply" and "ReplyAll" commands to send twitter direct messages and @replies.
- Automatically sort new tweets into per-sender folders.
- Shorten URLs with bit.ly.
- See graphs of your Twitter usage statistics.
- Tweets sent to you (@replies and direct) are marked with high importance, so you can see them at a glance.
- What features would you like to see?
Give us your feedback
Why did we build TwInbox? Because Twitter is fun and we build Outlook products for a living. So we thought
why not throw them together and see what happens. What do you think?
TwInbox is still a very young product. We would love to hear your questions, comments, suggestions, praises, rants... We'd like to hear from you!
TwInbox System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7 or 8 with the latest Service Pack.
- Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 with the latest Service Pack.
- Internet Explorer 8 or newer. (IE does not have to be your default browser, it just needs to be installed).
- TwInbox does NOT work with Outlook Express.
Microsoft, Outlook and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.