A recent Microsoft Update caused an issue with Outlook 2010 which prevents
it from loading add-ins. If you see "Safe Mode" in the title bar of
the main Outlook window, please follow the instructions in
to uninstall the update.
Step 1 - Review Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the FAQ for the product you are using. Most questions are answered there:
Step 2 - Contact Support
If you did not find an answer in the FAQ, please contact us using the link below.
Please include as much information as possible with your message.
Please provide the following information so we are able to answer your question as soon as possible:
- Detailed description of the question or issue. If you see any error messages, please provide the complete and exact text.
- Windows and Outlook version, including Service Pack number.
- TechHit product version number (It is in the About window).
- Type of email account you are using (Exchange, POP3, IMAP, etc).
- Your license key, if you are a licensed user.
with your questions, comments or suggestions.