Easily save email messages outside of Outlook.
Use MessageSave for email archiving, backup, document management, sharing, legal compliance, and much more.
- Backup, save and archive Outlook e-mail messages on hard disk, network drive, CD-R, etc.
- Save Outlook email messages, including attachments, as individual files.
- Organize messages in file system folders for easy access, sharing and filing.
- Institute consistent email archiving policy in your organization.
- Keep email message along with other related documents.
- Store messages for legal compliance.
- Keep audit trail of email messages.
- Standardize your organization's email storage policy.
- Reduce mailbox/PST size. Offload Exchange storage.
- Automatically save messages with Outlook rules.
- Process Outlook messages with custom scripts.
- And much more ...
You can achieve all of the above benefits without having to maintain a complex, expensive
server-based solution. MessageSave integrates directly with Outlook for simplicity and ease-of-use, while
providing flexibility and a level of customization required by power-users.
Read about the benefits of storing email in the file system, as opposed to PSTs or Exchange mailbox.
We have put together a few examples on
how MessageSave can help you address your email management needs.
- Integrated with Outlook for one-click access.
- Easily save one, multiple or all messages with one mouse click.
- Flexible and customizable file and subfolder naming.
- Save messages in .msg, .txt, .eml, mbox* , vCard (.vcf) and iCalendar (.ics) formats.
- Works on sent and received messages.
- Preserves email timestamps on saved files.
- Saved .msg files include the entire message content, including attachments.
- Compatible with Windows Search for easy searching and retrieval of saved messages.
- Works on Tasks and Contacts.
- Works on Public Folders.
- Extensible with custom scripts. API reference.
- Automatically save messages with Outlook rules (custom rule action) or using a scheduler.
- Read messages in plain text without annoying images and popups.
- Easily view/save full Internet (RFC 822) message headers.
- Highly optimized for speed and size.
- Supports large-scale deployment and administration.
- An ability to centrally control settings by system administrators.
- Export email messages, Contacts and Calendar in format compatible with Mac Apple Mail and Entourage.
Need to save / remove attachments? - Try EZDetach.
MessageSave System Requirements
Microsoft, Outlook and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.