Jump to the right folder with just a few keystrokes!
If you are working with hundreds or thousands of folders on a hard drive or a network share,
QuickJump will let you access all of them in an instant.
What QuickJump does
- Open Windows folders with a few keystrokes.
- Quickly navigate "File Open", "Save As" and "Browse for Folder" windows of any application to the right folder.
- Specify directory path for commands in CMD (Windows Command Processor).
- For system administrators: QuickJump can be centrally configured and administered via Active Directory.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 2008 with the latest Service Pack.
Microsoft, Outlook and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.