- Save Outlook email messages in PDF format.
- Save one or multiple messages in one operation.
- Save entire folder tree, maintaining folder structure.
- Automatically rename - flexible naming options.
- AutoSave with a scheduler.
- Much more!
Save Outlook email messages:
As PDF files:
Save Outlook email in PDF format in just a few clicks
- Select one or more messages which you would like to save.
- Click on the "MessageSave" button.
- Select the destination folder.
- Click "Save Now".
Learn more about MessageSave
In addition to PDF, MessageSave supports saving messages in MSG, TXT, EML, HTML, and MBOX formats.
Need to save attachments? Try EZDetach.
If you just installed MessageSave and the messages are saved in MSG format, rather than PDF, please follow these steps.
They only need to be performed once. The setting will be remembered for the future.
- Click "More>>" to see the expanded version of the MessageSave window.
- Click "Select File Format".
- Select "PDF" in the "File Format" field.