Quick Start Guide¶
Thank you for installing EZDetach!¶
If this is your first time, please read on for a few tips on getting started.
If you have any questions at all about the best way to use the product to accomplish your goals, please do get in touch with us. No question is too small!
EZDetach is a powerful yet very easy-to-use utility. Here we will show you how to start using EZDetach in just a few easy steps.
- Select one or more messages with attachment(s).
- Click the EZDetach Outlook toolbar button .You will see the “Save Attachments” window.
- Click the Save Now button
- You will see a new Windows Explorer window open displaying the folder with the saved attachment files.
- That’s it. Simple, isn’t it? Whether you are saving one or multiple attachments - that’s all it takes.
To achieve the same result as the above 5 steps, hold down Ctrl and Shift keys and click the EZDetach Outlook toolbar button. Now, that’s simple!
Now that you have mastered basic EZDetach usage, you can start experimenting with various options that make EZDetach such a powerful tool. (Saving attachments from multiple messages at once, flexible file and folder naming, automatically saving attachments with rules, AutoSave or the Scheduler, and more).