Prevent accidental email
private data disclosure
Have you ever accidentally emailed a message to somebody other than its intended recipient, or know somebody who has?
Sending an email to the wrong recipients is embarrassing at best, and can cost millions of dollars or your job at worst.
Outlook AutoComplete and fast-paced work can cause mistakes.
Catch them with SendAware!
Prevent costly accidental data disclosure
Raise user security awareness
Comply with government and industry regulations
Prevent astronomical legal costs and loss of customer contracts
Prompt to check and confirm recipients before email is sent
Prompt to check and confirm attachments before email is sent
Prompt to encrypt sent messages
Prompt to confirm or block ReplyAll
Great for individuals
Ready for the Enterprise
Battle-tested, robust and reliable
SendAware is available in three editions - Standard, Pro and Enterprise. The following table lists features available in each edition. The evaluation version includes all features.
- Everything in Standard.
- Prompt to confirm when emailing a new combination of recipients.
- Block recipients.
- Prompt to confirm or block sending attachments.
- Check attachment encryption.
- Prompt to encrypt messages before sending.
- Advanced pattern-based configuration.
- Phone support.
- Everything in Pro.
- Centrally manage configuration.
- Hide and lock configuration UI.
- Custom branding.
- Log results in the Windows Event Log.
- Bulk activation management.
- RDS, Citrix, VDI deployment.
- Usage reporting.
- Priority support.
Detailed Feature Matrix
|Prompt to confirm external recipients.|
|Prompt to confirm recipients when emailing two or more domains.|
|Prompt to confirm new combination of recipients.|
|Block and prohibit sending to a configurable list recipients.|
|Prompt to confirm attachments.|
|Block attachments by file type.|
|Check if attachments are encrypted.|
|Prompt to encrypt sent messages.|
|Prompt to confirm or block ReplyAll.|
|Simple domain-based configuration.|
|Advanced pattern-based configuration.|
|Centrally manage configuration via GPO.|
|Hide and lock configuration user interface.|
|Log results in Windows Event Log.|
|Bulk activation management.|
|Support for RDS, Citrix, VDI deployment.|
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 2016, 2019 (64 and 32 bit) with the latest updates.
- Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Office 365 (64 and 32 bit) with the latest updates.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 or newer.
- SendAware does NOT work with Outlook Express.
- SendAware End User License Agreement (EULA). Uninstall info.