Remember to take regular breaks
You have heard the phrase "Sitting is the new smoking".
Sitting for too long is bad for you. TimeForABreak will remind you to take regular breaks.
Working in small chunks of time also helps you focus on one task at a time and stay productive.
How It Works
- Click Start, get back to work.
- After 25 minutes, the timer window will pop up to the top to remind you to take a break.
- Click anywhere inside the window to stop it from appearing on top of other windows.
- Tell us how it works for you and how we can make it even better.
- There is no installer. It is just a single file. Simply save TimeForABreak.exe to your Desktop.
- To uninstall - delete the file.
- Use Up/Down to adjust the timer duration. Default is 25 minutes.
- Working in small chunks of time helps you focus on one task at a time and stay productive.
- Perfect as a timer for the Pomodoro technique.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2012 R2, 2016 (64 and 32 bit) with the latest Service Pack.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4
- End User License Agreement (EULA).
- To uninstall TimeForABreak, simply delete the file.