Implement email retention and preserve important Outlook email messages
Many companies are implementing email retention policies. They limit the amount of email users can store in their mailbox and automatically remove older messages. In most cases, PST usage is also disallowed.
MessageSave provides a great way to help organizations and individual users deal with email retention and preserve important business email.
Benefits for end users
- Easily save and retrain historical email messages you need to keep.
- Use MessageSave to save messages on an on-going basis.
- Configure MessageSave scheduler to automatically save email messages from the folders you specify.
- Use Filter options to save only messages older than a configurable number of days or month. Keep recent messages in the mailbox and automatically save older messages for archiving.
Benefits for system administrators
- Centralized deployment and administration.
- Pre-configure settings for your users.
- Define Outlook folders for automatic email retention.
- Option to run with no visible user interface.