TwInbox is no longer supported.
If it works for you, you are welcome to continue using it.
Use Outlook as your Twitter client
If you are a Microsoft® Outlook® user, you have it open all the time.
Now you can have a fully-featured, powerful Twitter client at your
fingertips without having to open any other applications.
TwInbox seamlessly integrates Twitter into Outlook.
It is a perfect Twitter client for any Outlook user, from a Twitter newbie to a business professional.
Follow @TechHit on Twitter to receive update notifications.
Post Twitter updates from Outlook
Receive tweets in Outlook
Group tweets by sender, topic, etc.
Search and track keywords
Manage multiple Twitter accounts
Post picture files and Outlook email attachment
Auto-sort tweets by sender
Use Reply and ReplyAll just like with email
Shorten links with bitly
Do not miss important tweets in the noise
I just found and downloaded twinbox today for my work computer, seems the most efficient and office appropriate client available, no web client could compare. I have already shared twinbox with several friends who use Outlook on different levels. I live by Outlook, if its not in my calendar, contacts, or tasks it doesnt exist to me during the week.
Many Thanks for making twinbox, it looks like a hit for corporate enterprise users like myself. - David B.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 2016, 2019, 2022 (64 and 32 bit) with the latest updates.
- Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021, Office 365 (64 and 32 bit) with the latest updates.
- Internet Explorer. (IE does not have to be your default browser, it just needs to be installed).
- TwInbox does NOT work with Outlook Express.
- TwInbox End User License Agreement (EULA).