How to find an Outlook add-in's ProgID
There are cases when you need to now the ProgID for an Outlook add-in you are using. For example, if you would like to configure Outlook to prevent disabling an add-in.
If you are using one of our products, ProgIDs for all TechHit products are listed later in this article. To find a ProgId for an add-in from another vendor, you can look in the system registry. There are two locations to look:
Every subkey of one of the above keys is named with a ProgID of the corresponding add-in.
ProgID list for TechHit add-ins
- AccountCheck: "AccountCheckTechHit.Connect"
- EZDetach: "EZDetach.OLConnect"
- MessageSave: "MessageSave.OLConnect"
- SimplyFile: "SimplyFile.Connect"
- SimplyTag: "SimplyTag.Connect"
- SendAware: "zzzSendAware.OLConnect"