Save outlook email messages preserving folder structure
MessageSave makes it very easy to export Outlook messages to a file system, such as local drive or network file server share, and preserve Outlook folder structure. Simply follow these steps:
- Navigate to the folder you would like to export in the main Outlook window.
- Click the MessageSave button.
- Select "All messages in current folder" and "Include subfolders" at the top of the main MessageSave window.
- Also enable Use Outlook folder name.
- Click "Save Now".
- That is it! MessageSave will mirror your Outlook folder hierarchy in the file system folder of your choice.
Lear more about MessageSave and download a trial version today!
Did you find this tip useful? Let us know.