Save outlook email messages preserving folder structure
MessageSave makes it very easy to export Outlook messages to a file system, such as local drive or network file server share, and preserve Outlook folder structure. Simply follow these steps:
- Navigate to the folder you would like to export in the main Outlook window.
- Click the MessageSave button.
- Select "All messages in current folder" and "Include subfolders" at the top of the main MessageSave window.
- Also enable Use Outlook folder name.
- Click "Save Now".
- That is it! MessageSave will mirror your Outlook folder hierarchy in the file system folder of your choice.
MessageSave also preserves exported email timestamps and other metadata.
Lear more about MessageSave and download a trial version today!
Did you find this tip useful? Let us know.