Save Outlook email messages and attachments to Microsoft SharePoint or Teams
You can process individual messages or entire folderes. MessageSave and EZDetach also support automated, unattended processing.
- Configure SharePoint and Teams to sync files using the OneDrive app.
- Enable "Generate SharePoint Compatible Names" in MessagesSave for saving email messages and in EZDetach for saving attachments.
How to save Outlook email messages or attachments to SharePoint or Teams
- Follow instructions for saving Outlook messages using MessageSave or saving Outlook attachments using EZDetach.
- Specify a local folder synced by OneDrive as the destination folder.
- OneDrive will automatically upload the saved files to SharePoint or Teams.